- PREPARE YOUR CLEAN VASE WITH TEPID WATER AND FLORAL PRESERVATIVE MIXED ACCORDING TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS.
- CAREFULLY CLEAN EACH ROSE STEM BY REMOVING FOLIAGE AND THORNS FROM AREA THAT WILL BE BELOW WATER LINE IN VASE. CAREFULLY CUT EACH STEM AT AN ANGLE USING A SHARP KNIFE (preferred) OR SCISSORS JUST BEFORE PLACING INTO THE PREPARED VASE. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CUT AWAY FROM YOUR BODY WHEN USING THESE TOOLS.
- REPEAT THIS PROCESS FOR EACH ROSE.
- ROSES ARE THIRSTY SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE WATER LEVEL DAILY AND REFILL VASE AS NEEDED. RECUT ROSES EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS AND PLACE IN CLEAN PREPARED WATER TO PROLONG LIFE OF ROSE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND DRAFT SOURCES (Such as air/heat vents, computers, televisions, heat from windows etc.) AS ROSES PREFER COOLER TEMPERATURES.
* Protect your furniture from water damage which may occur even when vase is dry on the outside. Condensation can occur outside the vase and cause water rings on furniture surfaces. *Never leave your fresh cut flowers inside a warm car even for a few minutes. The heat can cause stress to the flowers and/or kill them.
*When cutting your flower stems it is essential that each cut is clean & smooth. Using tools that pinch or mash stems while cutting may cause damage to the stems and prevent water intake